I write about collecting and flipping comics, but I also sell them too, I think it’s important to regularly provide info on what I’m buying and selling. In this context transparency is vital.
Not sure how you feel about it, but I’m always suspicious of comic collecting personalities that are constantly pumping comics, but don’t show what they’re selling. And there’s a fine line between putting your money where your mouth is and using your platform to take advantage of your audience. I want to know if people are SELLING the same comic they’re telling everyone else to BUY.
Bottom line? Be wary of spec tips from people who don’t tell you what they’re selling. And you can always see what I’m selling on eBay at jmonty_comics.
And speaking of transparency… When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network and the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thanks for your support!
- 10 Moon Knight Key Comics!As soon as the Moon Knight trailer dropped, the explosion of 10,000 Buy It Now clicks simultaneously echoed across eBay….
- What’s Inside a Walmart Comic 3-Pack?I’ve opened over 30 Walmart Comic 3-Packs and show you what’s in each one! Each pack is listed alphabetically by the comic on the front. I also include a picture of each of the comics inside so it’s easier to see what variant is included.
- Hot Comic Covers: Post #2Amazing Spider-Man #607 Amazing Spider-Man #607 is near the top on anyone’s short list of hot comic covers. This comic…
- Hot Comic Covers: Post #1Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes #23 Variant Retail Incentive (1:10) cover by Adam Hughes Adam Hughes is a comic…
- Time To Buy/Sell? West Coast Avengers #45West Coast Avengers #45 is crazy HOT! It is flying off of eBay at prices that are comparable with established…